When it comes to eyelash extensions vs lash lift, how to know which one is the best option for you? Let’s check out!
One of the most unique and distinct features of your eye are eyelashes.
- Enhanced and long luscious lashes help pop out your eye colour.
- Some people are blessed with naturally curled and long lashes.
- As for others, not so fortunate. For those having straight, short, or light colour eyelashes, lash lift or lash extensions can be the best option to get long luscious lashes.
Both lash lift and lash extensions are quite popular beauty treatments that can create a visible difference in your look. Considering this treatment will help make your eyelashes stand out and frame your eyes, which will enhance your natural beauty and eye colour.
We know, you are looking to get an extensions to revamp your look but before you search on the web about ‘eyelash extensions near me’; let us understand the difference between the both:
Have you ever wondered how some beauty fanatics can rock those perfect length, perfectly curled, perfectly tamed lashes naturally? Sorry to burst your imagination bubble but these perfect lashes are far from mother nature’s creation. These “natural” lashes are the work of some exceptionally qualified beauty experts in the form of lash extension. Lash extension offers a dramatic appearance and immediately draws everyone’s attention to your eyes.
- One of the best benefits of considering lash extension is its low maintenance requirements in between the treatments. You simply have to set your alarm clock 10 minutes later and achieve voluminous and long lashes without using mascara.
- One drawback of lash extensions is that the results of how your lashes have turned out will depend on the skills of your beauty therapist. Performing lash extension is a complex task; requires complete attention to the details and not everyone is skilled enough to do it.
- Therefore, make sure you choose a qualified and experienced beauty therapist, such as Spa Beautique, for your lash extension. Our beauty therapists will help you achieve your favorite long, enhanced, and lustrous lashes.
- Lash extensions need monthly maintenance. Meaning you have to visit your beauty therapist every once a month for lash extension infills. Therefore, always consider trusting your beautician to perform this treatment.
- Lash lift is an effective beauty treatment that involves perming and curling your lashes to offer you fuller and longer, better-shaped eyelashes. Beauty therapists use a bonding formula around the shaped shield to curl lashes. Besides, your lashes are also tinted to darken and intensify them more. The whole process takes around an hour and offers you a natural look at your eyelashes.
- If you are tired of crisscrossed, twisted, and clumpy lashes when you dab mascara, lash lift is perfect for you! Lash lift is perfect for those wanting a natural and enhanced look to their lashes. Considering a lash lift will eliminate all sorts of imperfections of your lashes and straighten them out naturally.
- Lash lift is a lower maintenance beauty solution that requires a trip to a salon around every 8-12 weeks. The only drawback is that if you have short eyelashes, even the best and most skillful beauty therapist will be incapable of completing a lash lift.
Lash Lift vs Extensions – Which Is Best For Me?
- One of the most important things to consider when choosing between a lash lift and lash extensions is the type of final look you desire. If you need a dramatic and striking look, eyelash extension will be best for you. If you are looking for something subtle and natural, then a lash lift will be your right choice.
As a recognized beauty salon in Epping, we offer you a range of eyelash enhancement treatment that include eyelash extensions, extension infills, tints, eyelash lift, non surgical face lift and many more. Stop googling “lash lift and tint near me” and visit our clinic today!